One of the many benefits of working from a shared office space is the on-site business services that are available. Services like mail receiving and forwarding, phone answering and call forwarding, reception services, cleaning services, IT management, parking, shuttle services, catering and more provide many advantages to your business that may not be available within a traditional office space building – many times you will have to set up these services yourself and pay an additional cost to use them.
Business services help maintain a professional image and create efficiencies from both a cost and time-saving perspective.
Here are just a few of the business services available in the 650+ business center locations within our network.
- Call Answering Services – Our business center teams know how important it is for a live person to receive your business calls. If you’re traveling, in a meeting, or just out of the office, your calls will still be answered, so you don’t miss a thing. Both calls and messages can be forwarded to you. Some centers have partnered with professional call answering services that will handle calls after business hours too.
- Mail Services – When you work from a shared office space, you get a professional address where your mail is delivered. Mail is received and distributed daily, and if something arrives when you’re out of the office it can be forwarded to you. New technology available at some locations allows you to even manage your mail and packages from anywhere, 24/7, with an app. See a picture of all the items in your inbox and with just a click, tell them what to do with each item – forward, open and scan, shred, recycle or pick it up.
- IT Management – When you move in to your office, you have access to a phone, high-speed internet, and a fully managed IT network infrastructure. Get up and running quickly with a dedicated person(s) who will set everything up for you and ensure it is running smoothly throughout your use of the space.
- Meeting Space with Videoconferencing – Meeting spaces of various sizes are available equipped with all the technology you need to have a successful meeting, hearing, deposition, or training class. If you require special accommodations for your meeting, just ask and the center will work with you to ensure things are just right.
- Concierge Services – Want to know where to take your next client to lunch, or need to recommend a hotel for them to stay in? The receptionists at our member centers not only offer a warm and welcoming first impression for your guests, they are knowledgeable about the area and can provide recommendations on what’s nearby. If you have outgoing mail, dry cleaning, catering needs, or need transportation to or from an airport, they can assist with these tasks as well.
To learn more about business services available at any of our business center locations, contact us at 1-855-4-NOTERM or email@example.com.
Preferred Office Network is the largest network of independently owned business centers in North America. With over 650+ locations, Preferred focuses on growing corporate clients with needs in multiple markets where we provide dedicated account management, one point of contact, one invoice, and one No-Term lease agreement.