Housed in a striking Gothic listed building, built in 1854, the Brighton centre is a one-of-a-kind place to base and grow your business. Having been recently sensitively refurbished to restore its historic features, the centre is ideally located just a short walk from Brighton’s unique and vibrant North Laines and railway station. The famous seafront and the City’s multitude of shops, restaurants, bars and entertainment options are also within an easy walking distance.
- Furnished private and shared offices
- Coworking space
- Professional guest reception and dedicated, on-site staff
- High-speed internet, WIFI access
- Fully equipped meeting rooms
- Shared copier, scanner, printer access
- Cafe with complimentary refreshments