*Image from member center, The 9th Floor, in Colorado Springs
What sets Preferred Office Network apart from other workspace providers, brokers, or office space search websites? Learn more about the Preferred difference below.
- Stay at one of our workspace locations as long as it works for your business, and leave when you’re done.
- No money is wasted – you pay only for the offices you need for as long as you need them. There is no length of term commitment.
- Rates cannot increase for 12 months unlike month-to-month terms.
- No surprises. Never get caught in an auto-renewal agreement again!
Bundled All-Inclusive Pricing
- We provide all the services necessary to run your business in the monthly office price
- All of our offices include unlimited domestic long distance calling, personal telephone answering services, kitchen services and meeting room time.
- You won’t be nickel and dimed with additional fees each month that you weren’t expecting
No Hidden Fees
- When your term is up there are no automatic virtual office mail forwarding charges. The first 30 days are free.
- There are no restoration or exit fees when you leave
Low Initial Capital Expenditure
- We only ask for a one-month retainer
- There is a flat per person or workstation set up fee for all of the business services included with the office.
- You now have a low and predictable new market entry cost budget
- One fixed consolidated monthly invoice for all Preferred Office Network locations.
- Our consolidated billing allows you to see the big picture and focus on controlling costs in a simpler, more efficient way.
- Over 660 business center locations with private offices, team rooms, coworking, meeting space, event space, and more
- Support local business with the ability to expand nationwide
We serve enterprise clients with workspace needs in multiple markets. Through a single master lease agreement, dedicated account management, and one monthly invoice, we’re making it easy for you to manage your workspace needs. Our network has over 660 business centers in North America that offer a wide variety of workspace solutions. Workspace options include office space (both private and shared), coworking, team rooms and executive suites, meeting space, virtual offices, and event space. Our clients have both short-term and long-term workspace needs, and above all, our services come at no cost to the client.
Furthermore, we are registered with SAM.gov, allowing us to also do business with the U.S. government.
As a result, Fortune 1000 clients across the country trust us for their workspace needs.
Contact us to learn more about becoming a Preferred Office Network client. 1-855-4-NOTERM.