Situated in a beautifully refurbished historic building, many of the original features of the old Gunnery have been restored including cathedral-height ceilings, dramatic iron beams and exposed brickwork. London – Woolwich Arsenal is sure to make a great impression on customers and visitors alike and is a truly one-of-a-kind space to work from. Being part of the rejuvenated Royal Arsenal Riverside Quarter, it also benefits from excellent communication links with the forthcoming Crossrail station just moments away offering trains to Canary Wharf in eight minutes and Tottenham Court Road in 19 minutes from 2018. The existing DLR and rail station which is just a short walk away, offers easy access to London City Airport (just a 6 minutes journey). There are also plenty of shops, cafes and amenities in the nearby town centre.
- Furnished private and shared offices
- Coworking space
- Professional guest reception and dedicated, on-site staff
- High-speed internet, WIFI access
- Fully equipped meeting rooms
- Shared copier, scanner, printer access
- Cafe with complimentary refreshments