The Orlando – Metrowest Blvd. business center provides office space, meeting space, and virtual offices in Southwest Orlando, Florida. Conveniently located, the center provides upscale furniture, ample parking, and high-tech conference rooms. It offers easy access to the Millenia shopping area, Downtown Orlando, International Drive, Bay Hill, Dr. Philips, Windermere, the Orlando Convention Center, Hunter’s Creek, I-4, Florida Turnpike and the airport via Beeline Expressway (SR 528).
The center offers 23 state of the art private executive suites for 1, 2, and 3 professionals, with 24/7 access, with no hot desks or shared desks. The suites are fully furnished with top contemporary furniture and have dual internet connection – one with ultrafast 1 Gb – for the best wired and wireless experience. The virtual office program provides a prestigious business address for home office executives, so protecting the privacy of their primary residence. The same program is a must for clients that need an address in the U.S. to register a company for any official or banking needs. Clients may also opt for mailboxes only.
This center is the only coworking center in Orlando to offer hospital-grade air filtration and purification in our four HVAC units. This advanced REME HALO system, which kills 99% of viruses, represents a tremendous plus for a safer environment. Floor to ceiling sound reduced glass walls and drywalls, in addition to special sound reduced ceilings, contribute to a pleasant ambiance overall.
The 4,400 sq. ft. fully owned facility is strategically located in a modern 2-story building in Southwest Orlando, with an ample, complimentary parking lot, and close to the Millenia Mall, Universal Studios and the Orlando Convention Center. In addition to 23 executive suites there are two conference rooms with advanced 65″ 4K HDR TVs with built-in Chromecast and Apple AirPlay, and two top of the line dry erase boards. A large reception, lounge and kitchen complete this premium coworking atmosphere. The conference rooms are available for daily rentals as well as the executive suites.
- No-Risk, NO-TERM Agreement provides ultimate flexibility
- Dedicated account management, one agreement and one invoice for all U.S. locations
- Available NOW; no start-up capital
- Furnished private and shared offices with 24-hour secure access
- Professional guest reception and dedicated, on-site staff
- Phone set with unlimited domestic long distance and customized personal answering
- High-speed internet, WIFI access
- Day offices and conference rooms available by the hour
- Full meeting support, including set-up, IT and catering
- Shared copier, scanner, printer access
- Cafe with complimentary refreshments