In today’s busy world, we’re all looking for ways to work smarter. Preferred Office Network has seven opportunities for your business to do just that by taking advantage of our revolutionary benefits! #worksmarter
1. Consolidated Invoice – Whether your business has 3 or 30 office locations, we offer one consolidated invoice for all properties making monthly payments simple and efficient.
2. No-Term Lease Agreement – Never get locked into an auto-renewing lease for office space again! Preferred offers a No-Term Agreement so you can test new markets or change your plans without hesitation. Similar to a hotel, at the end of your stay, simply give 60-days notice and you’re free to go. Whether you’ve been with us for 3 months or 3 years, it’s always a No-Term Agreement.
3. Discounted Meeting Space On An Easy-to-Use Platform – We offer over 4,500 meeting spaces in 1,000 locations worldwide. The online platform is easy to use and users receive a 10% discount when booking through our website.
4. One Point of Contact – Your dedicated Corporate Account Manager is just a phone call away and will work with you directly to strategize and facilitate your next office expansion.
5. Home Office Support – In response to a rising remote workforce, Preferred offers home office support solutions for employees who work from a traditional home office that typically lacks the space and business tools for employees to collaborate effectively. Remote employees choose a business center close to home to access as needed.
6. International Business Center Options – Preferred has a strong presence in North America with its 350 business center locations, and we are now pleased to offer dozens of international business center locations in some of the best cities in the world, via our trusted partners. Your dedicated Corporate Account Manager will help navigate the details so your business can expand with confidence.
7. Easy Entry – Once you are a Preferred client, moving into a new space is easy. There are no lengthy agreements to review time and time again, because clients sign one Master Agreement that effectively covers all of our business center locations. One agreement allows your business to act quickly when the need arises.
Contact us today to learn more! 855-4-NOTERM